Monday, August 16, 2010

leider wieder zurück im regen

Unfortunately, holidays have ended. 15 degree celsius and rain is quite a change, and I really did not feel like leaving, but well...  such is life.
As A,B&C will be living there for some years, there is plenty of time to go there again - and maybe make it to Laos or Myanmar as well. It was a wonderful trip and I again lost my heart to beautiful cambodia and its welcoming people. 

We saw so much, moved around a lot but still had time to spend time in places. That's why we decided not to rush and to forget about Laos.

I'll put a bunch of photos in the next days - I gave up posting them during the trip, as it takes a lot of time (and I did not to spend my days in front of a computer).  that way i won't torture you individually - and will be forced to sort my over 1200 pictures...




No comments: